Status and Notifications
This page offers status information for the Getty Images API. Updates are posted to this page as quickly as possible once an issue has been identified. If you don’t see something current, it means everything is up and running as expected.
⚠️ 2019-02-06 6:15 PM PST - API is down
- ⚠️ We are experiencing an outage impacting both our API and websites. Support teams are working on the problem right now. Next update in 30 minutes or less.
- ⚠️ 6:50 PM PST update - Support teams are still working on the problem. Next update in 30 minutes or less.
- ✅ 7:02 PM PST update - this is resolved. API and sites are back up.
⚠️ 2019-01-25 1 PM PST - Asset Changes notification delays
- ⚠️ There will be a delay in the posting of notifiations to Asset Changes channels beginning at 1 PM PST, lasting for approximately 30 minutes, while we make some network improvements. The availability of new assets via search and download functionality will not be impacted. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
⚠️ 2019-01-22 PM PST - Intermittent time outs
- ⚠️ We are experiencing some intermittent HTTP 500 (System Error) and 504 (Timeout) errors. Support teams are working on it. Next update in 30 minutes or less.
- ✅ 1:40 PM PST update: We're back up now. We will be closely monitoring the situation to ensure stability. This post will be updated should we start seeing new errors.
⚠️ 2019-01-10 7 PM PST - Possible brief downtime
- ⚠️ We are making some system upgrades this evening, starting at 7 PM PST, that may cause a brief period of downtime. We expect this to last less than 5 minutes. This post will be updated should we exceed that period.