Status and Notifications
This page offers status information for the Getty Images API. Updates are posted to this page as quickly as possible once an issue has been identified. If you don’t see something current, it means everything is up and running as expected.
⚠️ 2019-01-22 PM PST - Intermittent time outs
- ⚠️ We are experiencing some intermittent HTTP 500 (System Error) and 504 (Timeout) errors. Support teams are working on it. Next update in 30 minutes or less.
- ✅ 1:40 PM PST update: We're back up now. We will be closely monitoring the situation to ensure stability. This post will be updated should we start seeing new errors.
⚠️ 2019-01-10 7 PM PST - Possible brief downtime
- ⚠️ We are making some system upgrades this evening, starting at 7 PM PST, that may cause a brief period of downtime. We expect this to last less than 5 minutes. This post will be updated should we exceed that period.
⚠️ 2018-12-28 11:00 AM PST - API calls timing out
- ⚠️ We are experiencing an issue that is causing some API calls to time out. Engineers are working on the problem. Next update in 30 minutes or less.
- ✅ 11:15 AM PST update: This issue is now resolved.
⚠️ 2018-12-14 7:45 PM PST - Delay in new editorial images
- ⚠️ We are experiencing an issue with our system that makes new editorial images available for search and download. Next update in 30 minutes or less.
- ⚠️ 8:24 PM PST update: Engineers continue to work on the problem. Next update in 30 minutes or less.
- ✅ 8:33 PM PST update: This issue is now resolved.
⚠️ 2018-11-05 08:30 PDT - Image download API is down
- ⚠️ Image download functionality is currently down. We are working on releasing a patch. Next update in 15 minutes or less.
- ✅ 09:15 PDT update: This has been fixed.
⚠️ 2018-10-11 14:39 PDT - API is unavailable
- ⚠️ Our API is currently down. Support teams are investigating. Next update in 30 minutes or less.
- ✅ 15:15 PDT update: This issue has been resolved.