Getty Images API Forums

Authentication (OAuth, CreateSession, Tokens)

RSS Feed

/oauth2/token - Client Credentials - Returns Null Value

1. I'm having some problems to request the token for authentication. I have two API Keys.

I'm doing the requests via C#, the request with the first key returns:

{ "access_token": null, "token_type": "Bearer", "expires_in": "0", "refresh_token": null }

Using the same key in the Swagger UI, to do the same request, return the same null value:

{ "access_token": null, "token_type": "Bearer", "expires_in": "0", "refresh_token": null }

Using the second key, i can get the token, but when i call the download API, i get this return:

"NoDownloadAuthorization - No download authorization were found for asset . Perhaps the user has no active product types."

Is there any additional configuration that I can do?

Message edited by rio2016_connect 2 months ago

2. Getty Images Matt1 year ago

Hi... your test account had expired. I've turned it back on, but you'll want to reach out to your Getty Images rep, Eugene, to discuss options for continued access.

-Matt

3. Nishesh4 months ago

"Authorization: Bearer <your-token>". The TOKEN is Secret "xyz". xyx is my token or not and one more thing the Secret in the Connect Embed: 5 QPS or in Getty Test: Sandbox... I am getting in responce

{ "pragma": "no-cache", "date": "Mon, 22 May 2017 10:22:18 GMT", "www-authenticate": "Bearer realm=\"Download\",error=\"invalid_token\",error_description=\"The access token is malformed\"", "server": "Mashery Proxy", "x-mashery-responder": "prod-j-worker-us-west-1c-63.mashery.com", "x-powered-by": "ASP.NET, ARR/3.0, ASP.NET", "access-control-max-age": "3600", "access-control-allow-methods": "OPTIONS, POST, GET, PUT, DELETE", "cache-control": "no-cache,no-cache", "gi-coordination-id": "auto_-z8koyz2vvEWms2A-UepRBw", "connection": "keep-alive", "x-robots-tag": "noindex", "access-control-allow-headers": "Origin, Accept, Content-Type, Accept-Language, Api-Key, Authorization", "content-length": "0", "expires": "-1", "content-type": null }

4. Paul Krug4 months ago

Could you please post your request? Don't include your key/secret information though.

5. Valentin2 months ago

Hello, I have similar problems with /downloads

Trying to access random id after /search/images and start playing around with id="200250467-001" https://api.gettyimages.com/v3/downloads/images/200250467-001?auto_download=false

And it requires Authorization ( in the only one true format of 'Bearer {token}'. which I unfortunately did't know.

My plan was to get auth token via POST /oauth2/token and public/secret key so I got this in responce. And any tryouts of using it and part of it, failed with: "www-authenticate": "Bearer realm=\"Download\",error=\"invalid_token\",error_description=\"The access token is malformed\"",

{ "access_token": "g434UQqqneKU6zQTQJIvePUKeM+E+vE9BYpuj5J+PCN3uHBMy4CF8mlLCE70YZ/ZDKRjUNbbtS9L1WW0d/zEgZU5Wz2DcGrJl+Wds8KhotfV6JJmDS/2uhLwO+wKxWxS1nEz10AjefxeZAi2AdYKwIIiRd7T9nDQvXMjVBp/ng8=|77u/eFhtNHRyWTNYL2VLNkppMURpK1oKMjkxNjYKODU1ODc1MApYY0ZqREE9PQpaY2hqREE9PQoxCm5ldDlqeG1zOXZ4Z3pzNXI1Ynk4cDdjNAoxMjguNzIuMTc2LjIxNwowCjI5MTY2ClhjRmpEQT09CjI5MTY2CjAKCgo=|3|1|1", "token_type": "Bearer", "expires_in": "1413" }

Best Regards, Valentin

6. Mark Pitman2 months ago

I'm guessing you are passing the entire JSON response into the Authentication header. You only need to pass the value of the access_token property. Something like this:

Authentication: Bearer zxujhsdjhubsdjhvcbsdfhbsdfkjbsdfkjbckhzxbcukhybsdfu7834uihbfdkbd

7. Valentin2 months ago

Thanks alot! Yes, it needs Bearer and access-token in authorization field.

Could you please explain, how I could actually have non "sandbox" account for my app?

Now I got always the same responce for diff ids

Request URL https://api.gettyimages.com/v3/downloads/images/200250467-001?auto_download=false&file_type=jpg Response Body { "uri": "https://connect.gettyimages.com/v3/sandboxdownloads/getty_images_large.jpg" }

Val

[ Page 1 of 1 ]